Monday, March 31, 2008

WITHDRAWALS....

I know I'm not alone when I say that I am going through Sonic withdrawals. Sonic in Hernando had a fire and is CLOSED for over a month due to a kitchen fire last week!! I went a week without my daily Happy Hour drink and today broke down and went to one of the local drive in joints. It was a dollar more, but at least it was in a styrofoam cup with pellet ice. I am counting down the days until our Sonic reopens. Of course, there is always the Sonic 15 minutes north of here if I get too desperate.

2 comments:

Doodle Bugs said...

My sister lives in Hernando and she is a Sonic lover!! I can not believe that she hasn't mentioned they had a fire!! I am always amazed that when I visit the sonic in Hernando that it obviously is "THE PLACE" to hang out if you are in high school. There are always a ton of high school kids there at night.

Melanie said...

Kacey,
Your sister is probably going through massive withdrawals and has lost some of her mind, explaining the reason for not telling you!
This truly is an addiction, isn't it??